The Dropshipall Chrome Extension (DCE) is a free tool which helps to run a dropshipping business more efficiently. You will need the Dropshipall Chrome Extension if you dropship products from our supported websites.
The DCE works only on the Google Chrome browser and only on the computer. If you do not have it, you can install the Google Chrome browser from here.
Once you open the DCE installation page, simply click on the blue button "ADD TO CHROME".
The Dropshipall Chrome Extension icon is placed in the top-right.
- The DCE lets you import products to your Shopify store directly from the Aliexpress.com website in only a few clicks. You can find more details How to import products from AliExpress to Shopify.
- The whole importing process is 2 main steps: finde the product and add to your stor.
- The DCE lets you better: edit the product information, such as the title/description/price/ etc..
If there were any issues while importing products, you should try removing and installing or update the Dropshipall Chrome Extension again.
Different error notifications indicate different cases; so you just can contact with our support team. We are working 24/7.
If you cannot import products or cannot do something else in your stor because you get some error notifications, updating the Dropshipall Chrome Extension may help you. You can simply remove it from your Chrome browser and re-add it again or just update the Extension.
To update the DCE, follow these steps:
1. Open your Chrome browser
2. Open a new tab and paste this URL chrome://extensions/
3. Checkmark to enable Developer mode
4. Click on the “Update Extensions Now” button
To install extension manually you need to download and unzip the extension first. Follow the steps to load the unpacked extension.
- Go to Chrome Settings using three dots on the top right corner
- Then Select Extensions
- Now, Enable developer mode
- Click on Load Unpacked and select your Unzip folder
Note: You need to select the folder in which the manifest file exists. In the screenshot, we have selected the installer folder inside Unzipped folder as it is the installer folder for our extension.
- The extension will be installed now
Can’t get answers?
Tell us how can we help you